Lucky Clover campground rules & regulations for all guests
- Cancellations must be made 10 Full days in advance in order to receive a refund. There will be a $25.00 service charge for canceling. If you cancel less than ten days in advance of your arrival you will forfeit your entire deposit. The deposit being the total amount you have paid.
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE RULES BELOW MAY RESULT IN EXPULSION WITHOUT REFUND. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON.
- Check in begins at 1:00pm on your arrival date and checkout is 11:00am.
- All campers, floaters and visitors must register at the office and purchase a resort pass before entering the campground.
- Keep noise from electronics (including speakers, radios, televisions, or other noise-producing machines) to a minimum. Noise should not emit beyond your immediate campsite and disturb your neighbors.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. Please be mindful of your neighbors who also want to enjoy their vacation. Turn off electronics and keep noise levels to a minimum during quiet time.
- Lucky Clover is a FAMILY ORIENTED resort, and we ask that you drink responsibly. Drunk and disorderly behavior will not be tolerated and may result in the contacting of local authorities and expulsion from the park.
- No refunds will be given to any guest that is removed from this resort for any reason.
- No firearms or fireworks are allowed. We have ZERO TOLERANCE for the brandishing or discharging of weapons or fireworks. Discharge of weapons or fireworks will result in the contacting of local authorities and immediate eviction from the park.
- Only one RV and one tent per RV site is permitted. Tent sites may have up to 3 tents per site.
- Campfires permitted only in the fire rings provided. Campfires must be limited to the inside of fire ring. No large bonfires.
- Do not move fire rings.
- Fire rings are not for trash, don't throw anything that won't burn in them. This includes aluminum cans and foil.
- Collecting firewood outside the mowed areas of the campground is strictly prohibited.
- No chainsaws are allowed. Firewood is sold at our store and many other places in the Steelville area.
- No cutting or marring of any trees. A $150 fine per inch damaged is assessed for all infractions.
- Campsites should be left clean. All trash must be deposited in a trash bin. There are several placed around the grounds.
- Nonaggressive dogs are welcome in the campground but must be kept on a leash. Please control barking.
- No refunds or rain checks due to rainy days.
- NO VEHICLES of any kind allowed on gravel bars or in the river. Violators will be evicted.
- Cancellations must be made 10 Full days in advance in order to receive a refund. There is a $25.00 service charge for canceling. If you cancel less than ten days in advance of your arrival you will forfeit your entire deposit. The deposit being the total amount you have paid.
- If state officials or Lucky Clover management determines river levels are unsafe to float, you will not receive a refund. Instead you will be issued a rain check valid for one year.
- To receive a rain check it must be raining at Lucky Clover and you must be present on the morning of your float. If it is still raining at 12:00 noon, you will be issued a rain check good for up to a year. If the rain stops before noon, no rain check will be issued, and you will be expected to float.
- No refunds will be issued for returning early form your river trip.
- If it starts to rain during your trip, there will be no rain check or refund issued.
- Children 7 and under are required to wear a Coast Guard approved personal flotation device while floating.
- No cliff or bluff jumping. Rope swings are prohibited also. Jumping from cliffs is not only extremely dangerous, it also disrupts fragile vegetation and causes soil erosion.
- No illegal drugs, public intoxication, possession of alcohol by minors, public displays of nudity or disorderly conduct in the campground or on the river.
- No coolers larger than 48 quarts allowed in rafts.
- Pets under 50 pounds with well-trimmed nails are allowed in our boats.
- Glass containers of any type are prohibited by law within 50 feet of the river.
- No kegs, styrofoam coolers, gelatin shots or beer bongs are allowed by law on the river.
- No fishing from rafts. If you want to fish on your float you will need to rent a canoe or a kayak.
- Floaters are to be back at our takeout by 7pm. A $50 service fee per craft per hour will be charged to floaters arriving later than 7pm. This policy is strictly enforced.
- Do not deflate or even touch the air valves on rafts. If management determines a raft has been intentionally deflated, you will be charged a $75 fee for tampering.
- Cancellations must be made 10 Full days in advance in order to receive a refund. There will be a $25.00 service charge for canceling. If you cancel less than ten days in advance of your arrival, you will forfeit your entire deposit. The deposit being the total amount you have paid.
- A credit card must be placed on file to book lodging.
- A list of people staying in unit must be provided 10 days in advance of stay.
- No pets are allowed in lodging.
- Check in after 1pm and check out is 11 am.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in lodging or any public building on the premises.
- Lost keys are a $10 charge.
- No fires anywhere except the provided fire pit.
- Please leave the place reasonably clean. If excessive cleaning is required, we may charge a $50 cleaning fee.
- Please bag your trash and take it to the trash bin located near the campground store.
- Any damages will be accessed, and you will be charged accordingly.
- A $100 security deposit is required for lodging.
- Visitors are welcome at Lucky Clover. However, they must register and sign in at our office and purchase a $10 day pass if they plan to stay more than three hours. Visitors staying 3 hours or less can purchase a 3 hour pass for $5
- Day passes are valid until 9pm. Visitors staying after 9pm will be charged for a full night of camping.
- Vehicles without a dated day or camping pass hanging from the mirror will be stopped and asked to go to the office to purchase a pass or leave the campground.
Reservations are highly recommended, especially in the off season or weekends in season. Reserve your spot online or call (573) 775-2419 during normal business hours. We always try our best to accommodate walk-ins.